jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2016

Hello & Welcome!

Hey there my Shakespearean Lovers 👋!

I'm a senior student that appreciates Shakespeare and his works. This is the first post on my blog and I just wanted to create it to explain everything you'll find in it. 
I want to keep my posts breve and clear so that you get useful information about Shakespeare without getting bored. 
And if you're wondering what will I post, the answer is quite wide... I'll try to post about different topics, but keeping it related to the writer. You'll find quotes, facts, information about him and his plays, some analysis I have made myself, etc.

So there you have it! If you think you'll find interesting anything I will post, remember to subscribe introducing your mail in the box on the right. That way, a notification will be sent to your mail every time a new post is created. 

Yours Truly, 
The senior student 💕.


Credits to: http://www.nosweatshakespeare.com/quotes/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario