lunes, 9 de enero de 2017

My Motivation

Hey there my Shakespearean Lovers 👋!

Today I'm bringing you a very special post. The video that I'm going to link down below was the reason why I chose to do a project about Shakespeare and the emotions he portrayed in his works. 
Of course Shakespeare is a very well-known writer and I have always heard of him, but last year I had the opportunity to get to know a little bit more about him and his plays. I was amused by so many of his masterpieces, but Hamlet was the one that captivated me the most. 
I've always been a bookworm, but Shakespeare's works have fascinated me since the beginning like none other and I knew he had to be the topic that I chose for my project. 
I spent quite a lot of time surfing the net in search of inspiration and when I was almost going to give up I came across this really interesting video from The University of Queensland. I would recommend you to watch the whole thing because it gives a lot of useful and interesting information, but for me the most important part goes from 19'05'' to 37'40''. 


That wraps it up for today and if you have any suggestions about other videos I should checkout let me now in the comments down below. 👇👇
Yours Truly, 
The senior student 💕.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario